Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Open for Business


I have mentioned in the past that I have dabbled in logo design. Every once in awhile someone comes to me asking if I would design a logo for them. Just a few weeks ago, it happened again. I really enjoy it and love creating a person's brand (I think we should all have a personal brand whether we have a business or not).

So, I have decided to officially start taking on logo design projects along with my photography business. It is simple - for $60 (very cheap compared to most graphic design rates) I will give you 3-4 different concepts and than work with you to narrow it down to the logo that fits your brand.

So, spread the word! Here is the latest logo I created for Elizabeth Harris Photography. (Check her out, I love her stuff.) Thanks E for letting me be a part of your brand! Click on my ABW Design logo to the right to see more of my logo work.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP