Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pricing Updates

An update on the logo business. This is becoming a nice little business and I am being kept busy. I hesitate raising prices for fear that people will say "no way", but in all honesty, I am priced way too low. But we will do this in baby steps. So, as of today, I am raising my prices just a bit to $100 per logo design. This is still extremely cheap considering I haven't been able to find good designers for less than $300 and most are more than that.

The logo will include several (anywhere from 6-10) concepts. Then I will work with you to finalize the final logo. Also, for $10 more (if you so desire), you will receive a watermark image (playing off of your logo) for use online and in print.

With that... here is price list for other items of design.

Logo = $100
Watermark with logo purchase = $10
Blog Banner = $50
Blogger Blog Redesign = $75
Business Card Design = $50
Web Button = $25
Etsy Banner = $35
Custom Projects (invitations, announcements, etc) = Let's Talk!



Here is the whole marketing package I created for great photographer. She was great to work with and now has an integrated, cohesive brand. If you are looking for this same cohesive look for your business and brand, please email me! I would love to work with you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP